At Attleborough Sixth Form, we offer a truly bespoke academic and personal development programme that allows students to make progress academically, while also building a fantastic CV that helps in the workplace and for University Applications.
In these uncertain times, Attleborough Sixth Form has your back – during lockdown, Year 12 alone experienced over 2,000 hours of online learning. We offer small class sizes and a wide, and expanding, range of A-Level and Vocational courses. We truly go further to support our students.
We are working on ways to show you what our Sixth Form can offer you and to give you more details about the subjects and support we offer. We have released our Sixth Form Prospectus and Course Catalogue which features brand new courses for 2021!
Students already at Attleborough Academy, please do ask your teachers about studying subjects. We will all be really exited to tell you about the subjects you can study at Sixth Form!
For external applicants, if you have any questions about our course offering, please do not hesitate to contact us where we will put you in touch with the person who is best to help you.
We look forward to welcoming you to our Sixth Form!
Our vision for the Sixth Form is:
- To be the best we can be
- Happy and successful students
- Happy and successful staff
- To contribute to the personal, social and academic development of each student.
- To provide students with a learning environment that is supportive, stimulating and challenging.
- To encourage and assist students to develop an increasing sense of responsibility for their own learning.
- To provide students with appropriate information, advice, guidance and support for their individual progression needs.