- About Us
- Vision, Mission and Values
Vision, Mission and Values
We believe that all children and young people have the right to be healthy, happy and safe,
to be loved, valued and respected and to have high aspirations for their future.
Our vision is to be the best we can be, to have aspirational, happy and successful students and to have inspirational, happy and successful staff.
Attleborough Academy is:
- a place of excellence where children can achieve full potential in their academic, creative, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development;
- a caring place where children and adults feel they make a contribution and are valued as individuals, a truly inclusive community where all children and staff feel safe, secure, happy and valued irrespective of their background or academic ability;
- a place of strong core values where children learn respect for themselves and others and develop a love of learning;
- a partnership between children, parents, staff and members of the Sapientia Education Trust and the community as a whole.
Our values use the word CARE as an acronym:
Commitment to continuous improvement in everything we do
We care about our own learning and development
Acknowledgement of the efforts and achievements of others
We care about the achievements and contributions of others
Respect and courtesy towards each other and the Academy environment
We care about the effect of our actions on others and on the environment
Excellence in all that we do
We care about achieving high standards of work, behaviour, punctuality and presentation